Chapters that we cover:
Our Pasts II
- Tracing Changes Through a Thousand Years
- New Kings and Kingdoms
- The Delhi Sultans
- The Mughal Empire
- Rulers and Buildings
- Towns, Traders and Craftpersons
- Tribes, Nomads and Settled Communities
- Devotional Paths to the Divine
- The Making of Regional Cultures
- Eighteenth-Century Political Formations
- On Equality
Social and Political Life II
- Role of the Government in Health
- How the State Government Works
- Growing Up as Boys and Girls
- Women Change the World
- Understanding Media
- Understanding Advertising
- Markets Around Us
- A Shirt in the Market
- Inside Our Earth
- Our Changing Earth
- Natural Vegetation and Wildlife
- Human Environment – Settlement, Transport and Communication
- Human Environment Interactions – The Tropical and the Subtropical Region
- Life in the Temperate Grasslands
- Life in the Deserts
o Experience non conventional way of learning filled with fun and interactive sessions.
o Improve time management skills and Boosts your real confidence for lifetime.
o Helps you understand your immediate environment.
o Don’t just feel but be prepared to stand tall, share and give back to the society while learning.